We use fresh tomatoes in the food to enhance the taste, and what if I tell you that dried tomato halves are also used for the same purpose? Yes, you heard, right! Sun-dried tomato halves are also used to perk up the food’s taste to make it more delicious. Dried tomato halves are the secret ingredient in the food that boosts the flavor of the food and dishes in which these are used. Dried tomato halves are used in many recipes, but today, we will tell you some quick ways to use sun-dried tomato halves. You might have been using sun-dried tomato halves in your food, but these ways are wow. The following are smart ways to use dried tomato halves to make the food even better and quicker.
Sun-dried tomato halves in oil:
The sun-dried tomato halves can be used directly from the jar and eat as it is. In this way, you can add some spices along with some oil in the pot. Put the tomato halves in the bowl overnight. And you will have a yummiest sun-dried tomato pickle to use with your food. If you love spicy food, you can add this tomato pickle with your food to make it even tastier.
Make a salad with sun-dried tomato halves:
It is another exciting way to use dried tomato halves. Salads are a must-have in the meals if you want to stay fit and healthy. Although fresh salads consist of fresh green vegetables, you can also add dried tomatoes, Dried Meyer Lemon, and dried Armenian persimmon in the salads. Caprese salad is the best way to use dried tomato halves. Let’s have a look at the recipe on how you can make it:
- Get some sun-dried tomato halves
- Take mozzarella cheese and cut it into chunks.
- Put the sun-dried tomato halves in the dish and pour mozzarella cheese on to the tomatoes.
- Drip some gorgeous amount of extra virgin olive oil with the fresh or dried basil leaves and a pinch of salt on to them.
- Tadaa! Your caprese salad is ready!
Another quicker way to use sun-dried tomato is to use it in the king crab salad with dried tomato halves vinaigrette. Let’s learn how you can make this incredible salad to add up in your meal every day.
- Put the crab pulp in the heated and salty water for almost 5 minutes, then put out and pat dry.
- Put the dried tomato halves puree in a bowl with vinaigrette.
- Now, you have to add tomatoes in the bowl, the celery, and the onions that you kept in the running water for two hours. Add crab meat in it.
- Stir well all the things together, and here you go! Delicious crab salad with vinaigrette is ready to go in your stomach!
Sun-dried tomato halves may be a little difficult to find in the store near you, but you don’t have to worry about it. Yummway is the best online dry fruits store where you can buy the best quality dried tomato halves.
Visit our store now, and enjoy the best product!