Pitted prunes are the best ingredient to make the Passover recipes. These are used in the cooking of many Passover foods, and today we are going to share some of the quick recipes for the delicious Passover food. These Passover pitted prunes will help you cook delicious food for your food cravings. Without any further delay, let’s get started!
Recipes for Passover pitted prunes:
The following are the best recipes for making Passover food. We will help you make finger-licking delicious food for your friends and family to enjoy. Let’s have a look at the yummy delights that you can make with the pitted prunes.
- For this quick prune recipe, you have to put pitted prunes, vanilla essence, and cinnamon in the pan.
- You have to boil the mixture to once.
- The next step is to simmer the mixture for 30 minutes straight by covering the pan with the lid.
- The last thing you have to do is put the mixture in the bowl, garnish it with some nuts and refrigerate the dish to thicken the liquid.
Ta-dah…! Your yummiest and delicious stewed prunes are ready to eat.
Chocolate prune bars:
To make this delicious dish, you have to follow the following instructions.
- Heat the prunes and apple juice combine on a medium-low flame.
- Simmer the juice until apples are plump.
- Meanwhile, you mix eggs, vanilla essence, oil, and Stevie in a food processor.
- Mix coconut sugar, coconut salt and baking soda in a bowl
- Combine the apple and juice mixture in the food processor with the eggs, oil, and stevia.
- Now, you have to add chocolate chips in the mixture. These chocolate chips may melt due to the hot prune mixture.
- Grease the baking dish and add the mixture into it.
- Now, you have to bake the mixture at 350o for 20-25 minutes.
- Bring out the dish after the time is over, and refrigerate it and serve.
Your yummy chocolate prune bars are ready!
Dark chocolate & prune mousse:
- For this recipe, follow the following steps:
- Get the pitted prunes, and put it into the juicer to make the puree.
- In a bowl, pour the chocolate and melt it in the microwave oven.
- Now, you have to add the orange zest and stir until combined.
- Get some yogurt in the bowl and add this melted chocolate.
- Now, you have to take the dessert tumbler and add the layers of this mouse.
- Start with the pitted prune puree, then add simple yogurt, and at last, you have to add a layer of chocolate yogurt.
- Please put it in the refrigerator to chill, and serve.
Ta-dah…! Dark chocolate & prune mousse is ready to enjoy!
In this way, you can enjoy the best pitted prune delights. These Passover pitted prune delights will satisfy your sweet cravings, and you will also enjoy the benefits of pitted prunes. Yummway is the best online dry fruits shop that will help you get the best quality products.