Banana chips another yummy dry fruit that we use in many ways, sometimes, we use crushed banana chips in garnishing purposes, and sometimes, we make delicious dishes with them. No matter what form banana chips are used, they are beneficial for health, and we must use them in our daily life. You can make dishes with banana chips, and it will give you all the nutrients that your body needs. We are here to share some recipes that you can make with banana chips and enjoy the nutrients that banana chips have. Let’s have a look!
Backed banana chips:
It is quite a simple recipe and the quick one that you can make at the eleventh hour when your friends visit you at your place. Let’s learn the recipe!
- For this recipe, you have to get banana chips, a pinch of ginger, a pinch of cinnamon, and ½ squeeze lemons.
- Preheat the oven on 130o put all the banana chips into the baking tray. Now, you have drip lemon juice on the banana chips that you put in the baking dish. You also have to sprinkle the pinch of ginger powder and cinnamon on the banana chips.
- Now, you have to bake it for one and ½ hours or until you feel like the banana chips are softened.
- After the time, take out the baking tray from the oven and see if the banana chips are crispy. If banana chips are not crispy, put it back and bake for 15 minutes more.
Ta-dah…! Your yummiest ginger banana chips are ready! You can serve it as the appetizer at the party!
Crunchy banana chips muffin:
Who doesn’t eat muffins? Of course, everyone likes to eat the mini cupcakes. And we are going to share a fantastic recipe with you that we are going to make mini muffins with banana chips. With no further ado, let’s learn, making the yummiest delight with banana chips.
- Preheat the oven at 350o
- The next step is to spray the mini muffin mold with vegetable oil or butter.
- In another bowl, you have to combine 2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, you have to whisk the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and beat all the things together to form a batter.
- Now, you have to add the flour mixture and beat it thoroughly until all mixed evenly.
- Now you have to add some chocolate chips into another bowl and add ½ cup flour init to toss. Add the flour batter into that bowl, and mix it.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups, bake them for 12 minutes, or feel like the muffins are done. Take them out, crush the banana chips, and sprinkle on the cupcakes.
Ta-dah…! Delicious crunchy dried banana chips muffins are ready to serve! Cool in the refrigerator and enjoy it! Yummway is the best online dry fruits shop that will help you get the best quality products.