Dried peaches have the citric taste, but still, it tastes yummy. We can use dried peaches in many forms. You can use it for garnishing purposes; you can also use it to make sweet dishes. Moreover, some people can eat it as it is. The long story short, these dried peaches are the best snack, no matter in which form you take it in. We are here to give you some quick recipes that you can make from the dried peaches. These recipes will help you make delicious snacks with dried peaches. Without any further ado, let’s get started!
Dried peach cobbler:
- The first thing that you have to do is to reconstitute dry peaches, put them in a bowl, pour hot water, and let them sit for about 2 hours.
- Mix the sugar and the corn starch in a bowl until combined properly.
- Put the reconstituted peaches in the 8×8 square bowl, pour ¾ sugar and corn starch mixture on the peaches.
- Now, you have to add water, cinnamon, and some salt into the mixture.
- Mix the mixture well and spread evenly in the bowl.
- In another bowl, mix molten butter and milk, and pour it on the bowl’s peaches.
- Spread the ¼ remaining sugar and cornstarch mixture on the bowl.
- Add ¼ cup hot water in the mixture.
- And the last step is to bake the mixture in the oven for 30-40 minutes in the preheated oven at 350o
Ta-dah! Your delicious dried peach cobbler is ready to be served!
Dried peaches and apricot jam:
- Dried peaches can be used in the variation of jams with other dry fruits. And let’s learn how we can make peaches jam.
- Put sugar, dry peaches and apricots in a pan and bring it to boil.
- You have to boil it further for about 4-5 minutes straight.
- Keep on stirring the mixture while boiling, and you have to cook it on low flame until the consistency is a bit thicker like a jam.
Ta-dah…! Your dried peaches and apricot jam is ready that will make your breakfast more exciting and flavorful!
Dried peaches are full of nutrients, and you can get all the essential nutrients in it. Being the powerhouse of antioxidants, dried peaches are the best snack for your skin, hair, and nail. It slows down the process of aging. If you want to stay fit and younger for a longer time, you must start using dry peaches in your daily routine in any form. The easiest way to take in peaches is to make the jam as we mentioned above, and enjoy it on the brown bread. Brown bread and the peaches jam pair up to be the perfect breakfast for you. In addition to the above recipes, you can also make slushes with dry peaches, which will be the best sources of vitamin C. Yummway is the best online dry fruits shop that will help you get the best quality products